Billy McGuigan's Pop Rock Orchestra
Featuring Billy McGuigan | Music Director Matthew McGuigan | ©2007 by Rave On Productions
Aug. 5–23, 2020
Billy McGuigan is taking the party outside! Experience Billy McGuigan’s Pop Rock Orchestra from the socially-distanced comfort of your own car. All your favorite rock ‘n’ roll mega hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s in a drive-in style concert—live from the OCP parking lot! Led by international touring artist Billy McGuigan and backed by the 8-piece Pop Rock Orchestra, these all-star musicians serve up fresh, original arrangements covering everything from The Beach Boys to Billy Joel.
Producing Partner: Anne and David Rismiller
- Vehicles will be assigned to a parking space upon arrival. The lot must be filled in sequential order from front to back in order to accommodate everyone. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Enter through the Cass Street entrance on the North side of the building.
- Pull forward to the check-in tent. This is a cashless, ticketless event. Each person in the vehicle must have a reservation.
- Cars will be directed to park in a checkerboard pattern with ample social-distancing space between vehicles.
- Guests may bring portable chairs, but we ask that everyone sit on the driver’s side of their vehicle.
- Umbrellas and tents may be set up next to your vehicle for the pre-show time frame but must be taken down before the performance begins.
- Those who wish to remain in their vehicles can listen to the concert through their FM radio. Radio station will be announced at the beginning of the show.
- Please feel free to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages. Concessions will not be available.
- We ask that guests only socialize with those in their vehicle and observe the 6-foot social-distancing rule.
- Bathrooms will be available in our main lobby and kept sanitized. Please social-distance. Masks are mandatory at all times while in the building.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages permitted.
- Please discard trash in designated containers in the lot. Or, better yet, help out our cleanup crew by taking it with you.
*Avoid handling fees by calling or visiting the OCP Box Office