Don't Stop Me Now! A Celebration of Rock Musicals (Drive-In)
OCP Parking Lot | Wednesdays–Saturdays 7 p.m. | Sundays 6 p.m
Aug. 28–Sept. 20, 2020
Directed by Kimberly Faith Hickman and Billy McGuigan
Music Direction by Matthew McGuigan and Jim Boggess
Bid farewell to summer with one final outdoor extravaganza at OCP! Don’t Stop Me Now: A Celebration of Rock Musicals
is a drive-in style concert featuring songs from acclaimed rock ‘n’ roll musicals, including Jersey Boys, Jesus Christ Superstar, Rock of Ages, Beautiful, Hair, Dreamgirls
and more! Sing and dance along with your favorite musical hits from the
your private socially-distanced parking area, or tune in to hear the
show from OCP’s radio station inside your car! Featuring Billy
McGuigan’s Rave On Productions band and six powerhouse vocalists, Don’t Stop Me Now
is the end-of-summer spectacular you won’t want to miss.
Reservations required for this cashless, socially distanced and audience-safe event.
Presenting Sponsor: Robert H. Storz Foundation
Hawks Mainstage Series Sponsor: Immanuel
- Vehicles will be assigned to a parking space upon arrival. The lot must be filled in sequential order from front to back in order to accommodate everyone. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Enter through the Cass Street entrance on the North side of the building.
- Pull forward to the check-in tent. This is a cashless, ticketless event. Each person in the vehicle must have a reservation.
- Cars will be directed to park in a checkerboard pattern with ample social-distancing space between vehicles.
- Guests may bring portable chairs, but we ask that everyone sit on the driver’s side of their vehicle.
- Umbrellas and tents may be set up next to your vehicle for the pre-show time frame but must be taken down before the performance begins.
- Those who wish to remain in their vehicles can listen to the concert through their FM radio. Radio station will be announced at the beginning of the show.
- Please feel free to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages. Concessions will not be available.
- We ask that guests only socialize with those in their vehicle and observe the 6-foot social-distancing rule.
- Bathrooms will be available in our main lobby and kept sanitized. Please social-distance. Masks are mandatory at all times while in the building.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages permitted.
- Please discard trash in designated containers in the lot. Or, better yet, help out our cleanup crew by taking it with you.
*Avoid handling fees by calling or visiting the OCP Box Office