Theatre tickets may be purchased online, by phone or in person at the Omaha Community Playhouse Box Office.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
The Box Office is located at the southeast corner of the Omaha Community Playhouse at 6915 Cass St.
Walk-up hours during productions are:
Tuesday and Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Thursday and Friday, 10:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Saturday, noon–6:30 p.m
Sunday, noon–4:00 p.m.
The Box Office accepts cash, checks, travelers' checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
Tickets may be purchased online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express through Ticket Omaha. Click here, select a performance and follow the steps for purchasing. Tickets will either be mailed to you or held at the Box Office, depending upon the date of the performance. Fees apply to all online purchases.
Tickets may be purchased by phone at (402) 553-0800. Tickets ordered by phone at least 10 days in advance of the event can be mailed, or they may be held at the WILL CALL window for pick up the day of the show at the Omaha Community Playhouse Box Office. No fees apply to phone purchases through Omaha Community Playhouse Box Office.
7:30 p.m. Wednesday–Saturday
7:00 p.m. Wednesday*
2:00 p.m. Sunday
6:30 p.m. Sunday*
*A Christmas Carol Only
Howard Drew Theatre
7:30 p.m. Thursday–Saturday
2:00 p.m. Sunday
- All Sales are final.
- No Refunds! Exchanges can be made for another performance of the same show by bringing your ticket(s) to the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the date on your ticket.
- No same day exchanges.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for inclement weather.
- If you miss your show because of weather, illness, scheduling conflict, forgetfulness, etc you can contact our Box Office at (402) 553-0800 or bring your expired tickets to our Box Office anytime on the day of the new performance of the same production. If tickets are available for that new performance, you may attend the show for a nominal $5.00 re-use fee per ticket. (Sorry, no tickets may be reserved in advance for this special offer. Tickets are subject to availability.)
- Your seat is not guaranteed after the posted curtain time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- No recording devices or cameras allowed. Turn off all cell phones and pagers.
- No food is allowed in the Hawks Mainstage Theatre or Howard Drew Theatre.
- Student tickets can be purchased for kindergarten through high school students and full-time undergraduate college students with a valid photo ID.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. No lap seats allowed. No child under the age of 3 will be admitted to the theatre.