To help ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, please read through our current COVID-19 safety procedures and rules.
Henry Fonda Theatre Academy Participants
- Patrons who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask while indoors at OCP.
- Patrons who are fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear a mask during their visit.
- Audience seating will be socially distanced for all remaining performances in the 2020/21 season.
- Audience members are required to self-screen for a fever and symptoms of illness prior to arriving at OCP. Those with fever or other symptoms may exchange their ticket at no cost.
- Patrons are encouraged to socially distance from those outside of their group while in common areas.
- Please abide by any six-foot line spacers marked on the floors, including when lining up outside of the box office and theatres.
- Cash-free and touchless transactions are encouraged.
- If you are attending a show in the Howard Drew Theatre, seating is general admission. Our ushers will help guide you to an available seat and may ask you to sit in a specific area to help maintain safe social distancing. Please do not touch any seat you do not plan to occupy for the duration of the show. If you would like a seat moved to accommodate additional members of your party, please ask an usher for assistance.
- After the show, patrons are asked to remain seated while ushers dismiss the theatre row by row to help maintain safe social distancing.
- Bar service, concessions and public water fountains will be closed. A vending machine with water and soda is available in the lobby.
- We will no longer be hosting post-show meet-and-greets with the actors in the lobby.
- Common areas and performance halls are being cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis with both cleanser and electrostatic technology.
- All restrooms have been outfitted with touchless fixtures. Restrooms are being sanitized daily and throughout performances.
Anyone present during summer camps and classes will be required to wear a mask. This includes all students, teachers, interns and any other participants or visitors. This policy is in place to protect the HFTA students who are not yet old enough to receive a vaccine.
Staff, Volunteers and Performers
OCP staff and volunteers, both in the front-of-house and back-of-house, will continue to wear masks inside the building. All cast and orchestra members are required to be fully vaccinated and to continue wearing masks in common areas. These individuals may remove their masks while performing.
For More Information
For a full list of COVID-19 safety precautions in place at OCP, please click here