For the safety of our staff and visitors, please make sure YOU are healthy before visiting. If you have any of the following symptoms you should not attend class.
- All students must arrive in and wear facemasks to protect themselves and other guests.
- Students with a fever MUST NOT Enter The Theatre.
- Students must answer standard entry questions regarding potential virus exposure
Before entering the theatre please consider these questions.
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 72 hours without the use of fever reducing medication
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have I had contact with any persons with known Covid-19 or close contact with anyone under observation for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Am I under any type of recommended or mandated quarantine by my physician or public health?
We have upped our sanitizing procedures to maintain clean spaces and the health of our community. We look forward to seeing you in class in a safe and fun environment.
Thank you for joining us at the Academy!