Each year, tens of thousands of community members come through our doors excited to experience the magic of live theatre. With the support of generous community members, we have the great privilege of telling unique and powerful stories in our two theatre spaces – stories that evoke emotions, encourage authentic response, and provide audiences with an escape from their daily lives.
As a nonprofit theatre that aims to offer affordable, high-quality productions and accessible theatrical education opportunities, OCP relies on community support from donors just like you.
Specifically, donations support our productions and education programs, including:
- 10 season productions
- OCP’s beloved adaptation of A Christmas Carol
- Special events like Yesterday and Today
- Ticket discounts such as What-a-Deal Wednesdays, Lucky 7s, and Twilight tickets
- Onsite theatre classes and workshops
- In-school/after school workshops and residencies focused on teaching life skills through stage skills
- Professional development training in technical theatre through the Theatre Technology Apprenticeship Program (TTAP®)
- OCP’s professional touring wing, the Nebraska Theatre Caravan.
Your contribution also helps us keep our 67,000+ square foot facility running, ensuring our building, our customer service, and our production quality are always the best they can be, creating a welcoming, inclusive environment in which everyone in our community can experience the power of live theatre.